[pass] passmenu, a dmenu frontend for pass

Nathan Typanski mail at nathantypanski.com
Fri Mar 7 15:09:33 CET 2014

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Chris Down <chris at chrisdown.name> wrote:
> To scratch my own itches, I made a tiny program called passmenu[0] that
> allows me to copy passwords using dmenu.

Cool. Good work on this - it solves the biggest problem out there with Pass
right
now, which is that searching for passwords is a gigantic pain.

One thing I'd like to see is the ability to spawn a terminal with pinentry
for the GPG
passphrase - I currently don't have pinentry-gtk installed, so my preferred
method
of decryption would be a self-destructing terminal that only serves as a
passphrase
prompt.

        Nathan