[pass] Concurrency issue with --clip

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Thu Mar 13 16:14:54 CET 2014

My $0.02 after reading all of this is that clearing the clipboard instead
of restoring it makes the most sense.

Having some sort of lock file so that if you quickly (<45 sec apart) run
'pass -c' multiple times, only the last invocation clears the clipboard
might make sense or might be harder than it is worth.

Von