[pass] [gentoo-dev] Call to Emacs Gentoo Devs: Help Make My Package Pretty?

Kent Fredric kentfredric at gmail.com
Fri May 9 02:53:59 CEST 2014

On 8 May 2014 22:23, Jason A. Donenfeld <zx2c4 at gentoo.org> wrote:

> Would somebody help me to make the ebuild do the right thing with the
> emacs stuff? It would be most appreciated.

Title of the mail is a little confusing/distracting/misleading and kinda
made it hard for me to initially understand what you were trying to do, not
to mention, one has to read the mail to ascertain what its trying to ask
prior to knowing if it is valid or not.

( And by that I mean, the title is such that people may not consider it
relevant to them when it is, or may consider it relevant to them when it is
not ).

For example, a better title would perhaps have been "Advice on installing
emacs libraries/utilities in a non-emacs specific package?" Or similar. (
specifically having "emacs" and "advice" in your topic ).

--
Kent