[pass] adding gpg keys?

George Angelopoulos george at usermod.net
Thu Nov 20 18:08:38 CET 2014

There's no such thing as '--reencrypt'. Idk where you got that.

All you need to do is:

pass init gpg-id...

so for ids ABKJ8410, KJLLDDX3, FOOBARBZ you just do:

pass init ABKJ8410 KJLLDDX3 FOOBARBZ

If you want to reencrypt without KJLLDDX3, you do:

pass init ABKJ8410 FOOBARBZ

Did you read the manual?