[pass] helper script for pass

Aaron Vinson avinson.public at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:11:25 CEST 2014

I'm a big fan of pass.. I'm a pretty amateur programmer but I made a script
to help with using multiple key signing in pass:

https://github.com/avinson/gpg-helper

basically it solves a couple problems with gpg that makes pass difficult to
use with teams:

   - it's a pain to import and trust/sign a bunch of public keys with gpg..
   they make this difficult on purpose for obvious security reasons
   - it's a pain to simply list a bunch of public key IDs with gpg without
   it also printing a bunch of other garbage

maybe there's an easier way to do this stuff that i haven't realized. but
if not, maybe it's worth trying to add some of this functionality to pass
directly? i could use some advice on how to clean up the code.. kinda ugly
at the moment

best,
-Aaron