[pass] Windows use of "pass"?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Sep 9 22:03:01 CEST 2014

Folks,

So, we're looking at team password vault solutions, and "pass" looks like exactly the kind of tool we want -- gpg for encryption, storing of encrypted data in git, etc....  However, we do need something that is cross-platform, so we're also considering the classic "passwordsafe", and KeePassX (alpha).

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anything about Windows support for this package, other than the obvious "it should work under cygwin".

Can anyone help me understand the options here, and give me more details on exactly how the team support works?  I've seen some announcement pages that give a bit more information about team support, but I haven't seen anything obviously linked from the documentation or github pages.

Thanks!