[pass] [patch] fix lastpass import

Raphaël Droz raphael.droz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 05:09:20 CEST 2015

In the lastpass2pass.rb import script bundled with password-store 1.6.3
(Jessie) has some troubles.

1) password whose url didn't match ^http were ignored. But lastpass is
   scheme-independant. At least I added ssh:// and ftp://
   (I don't know the point of this check)

2) Existing entries were reinserted and recommited (eg: by running twice
   the script) even without using the -force flag of the script.
   Reason is that the -f flags of `pass insert` isn't effective when
   using the -m[ultiline] flag at the same time.

3) The check on error was always true (ruby 2.1.5p273)

Please note that lastpass exported file does not show all entries.
Although missing are accessible using the web-UI or lastpass-cli.
Maybe worth a notice somewhere.

best regards