[pass] Patch: Do not depend on verbose flags in Makefile

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Sat Apr 18 09:03:14 CEST 2015

Yes, I've been thinking about something like that for a while now, too.

Problem is, while it would be easy to add smaller patches & fixes (and
it would prove a very valuable tool for that), decisions that would add
code refactorings would have to be controlled thoroughly, if added at
all - the same for patches that add real new functionality (new command
line switches), or that changes the behaviour of pass.

Something like that would need a "checked thoroughly by three people on
the mailing list and deemed as useful"-approach or something..?