[pass] Printing full paths with show

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Sun Aug 2 20:27:06 CEST 2015

> Then again, the beauty of KISS is that you don't need to use `pass show`
in scripts. You could just as
> well use `gpg -d`, for consuming cleartext passwords, or `ls`, for
showing subdirectory contents, directly.

Don't forget you need to recreate pass's logic around the finding the
password store and picking the right GPG key. Yes, it's great one can work
around pass to get at the password store, but it's non-trivial. You
basically start re-writing pass if you want to script any sort of direct
access to the store.

It would be nice if pass separated the logic from accessing the password
store from its UI a bit more cleanly.

Von