[pass] Printing full paths with show

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:05:05 CEST 2015

> I will say 'pass [show]' acting differently when given a file or
directory makes it hard to write scripts using it

Then again, the beauty of KISS is that you don't need to use `pass show` in
scripts. You could just as well use `gpg -d`, for consuming cleartext
passwords, or `ls`, for showing subdirectory contents, directly.

An exception to this, I guess, would be `pass show --clip`, which has some
additional security features (such as resetting the clipboard after a
timeout) you might want to reuse.