[pass] totp enhancement

stephane croze admin at lesderniersdelaclasse.pw
Thu Aug 6 13:27:42 CEST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for feedback!

You are right on the style : I replaced backticks with $().

I understand the pass style point of view. Minimum dependencies,
standard file name convention, only one functionnality : it's certainly
the best way to ensure security and/or robustness.

But I've one argument to use my fork. It does not change the structure
of my password store. I could still access it without using "totp
enhancement" fork.

Thanks for the thread : I have been reading it. I did not understand
everything... I'm just a end-user. And like all the end-users, I search
usability. So, my idea was to have a single command to get both the
password and TOTP.

Thus, I'll try your script "subcommand_hooks". Yes, I like the idea.
It's more secure because :
* it must be signed to be execute.
* it allows to add functionnality without modifing the core code.
A priori, do you think it's possible to obtain the same result as "totp
enhancement" : just one commande to get the two factors?

thanks by advance :)
Stephane