[pass] [ANNOUNCE] pass 1.6.4 released with bug fixes and modernization

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jan 28 15:45:33 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest to run the tests there to avoid such situations in the
> future.

Yea, I know. It's actually more ridiculous than that. I released
without even running the tests. Seconds later I remembered "oh yea, we
have unit tests!" Luckily pass itself is fine, and it's just upstream
GnuPG that's broken. So I'm working with them now. I've already
submitted a patch for one problem:
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2015-January/029437.html
and hopefully Werner will fix the other problem on his own.