[pass] pass on CentOS 6.5 not copying to clipboard

Anne M. Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Fri Jul 10 20:56:15 CEST 2015

Thanks Boi and Chris.

I did try "ssh -X"  but can't even execute the base password
lookup in that terminal:

[hammond at ivy ~]$ pass Intel
can't connect to `/home/admin/hammond/.gnupg/S.gpg-agent': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/pinentry: line 22: xprop: command not found
Please install pinentry-gui
gpg-agent[30212]: can't connect server: ec=4.16383
gpg-agent[30212]: can't connect to the PIN entry module: End of file
gpg-agent[30212]: command get_passphrase failed: No pinentry
gpg: problem with the agent: No pinentry
gpg: decryption failed: No secret key

I also started an X term from that terminal, but get the same error.

I'll try installing locally.

Thanks for your help.