[pass] Vim security settings for documentation

guns self at sungpae.com
Tue Jul 21 02:09:41 CEST 2015

From https://gist.github.com/tejr/5890634:

>             silent! autocmd BufNewFile,BufReadPre
>                 \ /tmp/*,$TMPDIR/*,$TMP/*,$TEMP/*,*/shm/*
>                 \ setlocal viminfo=

'viminfo' is a global setting, so this permanently clobbers 'viminfo'
when the autocmd fires.

I think Joakim Reinert's suggestion is simple and effective. Advanced
vim users will know how to tweak his one-liner to taste, and novice
users benefit from the ease of copying and pasting a single line.

    guns