[pass] Displaying everything but the first line when using -c

David Timothy Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Tue Jul 28 20:42:52 CEST 2015

Copying the password (first line) to the clipboard is useful, but there
doesn't seem to be an option to simultaneously (1) copy the first line to
the clipboard and also (2) display everything but the first line (the part
that has things like the username).

Would there be interest in adding this to -c? I could write a shell script
to do it myself, but then I'd either have to implement the
copy-to-clipboard part myself or enter the PIN for my smart card twice.