[pass] Displaying everything but the first line when using -c

Von Welch von at vwelch.com
Tue Jul 28 20:52:56 CEST 2015

I attempted at least a couple times last year to get a --tail option added
that would do as you suggest without success. See the email archives, e.g.
http://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/password-store/2014-July/001039.html

The opposition to adding such, as I understand it, is a desire to keep
things simple. I continue to think treating the metadata (i.e. lines 2 and
on) as a first class entity would make sense.

I continue to find the functionality useful and maintain my own function
wrapping pass to implement it.

Von