[pass] "No public key" - help?

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Sat Mar 14 12:02:02 CET 2015

Okay,
I've got one more idea.

Edit your pass script, at the top insert
`set -o xtrace` in the line after `set -o pipefail`

Now every command that is executed by pass will be output to the
command line.

Then just do your gpg insert again -  after entering both passwords,
it will print your failing gpg call.

Maybe that will give us an indication of what might be wrong.

Regards,
Lenz