[pass] BASH Auto Complete

spython01 spython01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:53:04 CET 2015

On 11/24/2015 12:58 PM, Anne Jan Brouwer wrote:
> As the error message tells you that file is missing . .
>
> You might need to install a separate package for it on centos (or if you installed from source) just copy the missing file . .
> It might also be named differently for some reason.
>
> Greetings,
> 	Anne Jan

Thanks, Anne Jan!  I think that did the trick.  For those that may be
interested, I ran the following command:

$ cp ~/password-store-1.6.5/src/completion/pass.bash-completion
/etc/bash_completion.d/

and changed the last line of my .bashrc file to

source /etc/bash_completion.d/pass.bash-completion

After exiting out of the terminal and going back in, things seem to be
working as expected.