[pass] fzf for pass

pc re pcre at gmx.de
Thu Oct 1 14:10:23 CEST 2015

Am 01.10.2015 um 10:36 schrieb Matthias Beyer:
> On 30-09-2015 13:57:25, pc re wrote:
>> I have forked fzf. And added password-store to completion.bash
>>
>> Please clone :
>>
>> https://github.com/d4ndo/fzf.git
>>
>> and test it.
>>
>> completion.zsh will follow.
>>
>> P.S.: I'm using (find "$pwdir" -name "*.gpg" -printf "%P") to get rid of
>> the $HOME directory. But only GNU "find" supports printf. Does anybody
>> have a better idea.?
>>
> What is "$pwdir"? Do you mean "$PWD" ?
>
> alternatives to -printf ... I'm not sure, can you build the behaviour
> with sed?

Have a look at
https://github.com/d4ndo/fzf/blob/master/shell/completion.bash

The function :

_fzf_pass_completion()

  #if PASSWORD_STORE_DIR is not set use ~/.password-store/
  local pwdir=${PASSWORD_STORE_DIR-~/.password-store/}

Maybe you have a better idea to get rid of the prefix.
It should run with BSD commands. No "-r" option with sed and no "printf"
option with find.

Execute with pass **<TAB>

I dont have any BSD unix available at the moment. So i can not test it.

See also the pull request:

https://github.com/junegunn/fzf/pull/362