[pass] problems with clipboard

mightymo mo at mightym0.de
Wed Oct 14 15:32:40 CEST 2015

Just checked the xclip-code, setting XA_CLIPBOARD as selection just has
the effect that xclip takes it's default value for the selection option,
which is XA_PRIMARY.

The reason why i worked for me is as simple as that: I actually wanted
the primary buffer, just messed it up a little m)

Hope nobody got confused there!

Cheers
mo