[pass] Multiple password-stores

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Wed Oct 14 17:16:45 CEST 2015

Greetings,

we use per customer/project code repos in git. And we'd like to store all
secrets for a project along with the corresponding repo.

All I've been able until today is come up with a set up aliases in my bashrc
to point 'pass' to the different password-stores. It works, but it feels kind
of clumsy.

Anyone on the list who has had the same requirements and came up with a
different solution?

TIA

p at rick

--