[pass] Multiple password-stores

Anne Jan Brouwer the_jinx at etv.cx
Wed Oct 14 18:07:01 CEST 2015

In QtPass I “switch” the PASSWORD_STORE_DIR environment variable.

That seems to work well.

You could make a simpel script to switch the folders like pass-switch-work and pass-switch-private or something..

Or setup aliases (eg. pass-work and pass-private) with different PASSWORD_STORE_DIR environment settings.

Haven’t found a nicer way personally,

	Anne Jan

---- Patrick Ben Koetter wrote ----