[pass] Multiple password-stores

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Thu Oct 15 16:55:30 CEST 2015

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 01:07:46PM +0200, Lenz Weber wrote:
:You can use git submodules to have all passwords in different subdirs
:(and sync with different repos) but in the same password store.

I've actually been wondering about this.

My use case is sligtly different I want a personal store that is just
keyed to me and a work store that has keys for each team member.

Does pass have a way of keying subdirectories differntly?  I was under
the impression it did not, but if it does composing different stores
as git submodules woudl be a very interesting model to me.

Currently I'm doing the sam awkward ENV shuffling everyonelse seems to
be advocating.  Or rather I have it set up but it's awkward enough I'm
not actually using it but using two different password storage tools
instead.

-Jon