[pass] Multiple password-stores

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Thu Oct 15 17:13:28 CEST 2015

It's all in the man page ;)

http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/about/

~/.password-store/.gpg-id
Contains the default gpg key identification used for encryption and
decryption. Multiple gpg keys may be specified in this file, one per
line. *If this file exists in any sub directories, passwords inside
those sub directories are encrypted using those keys.* This should be
set using the init command.