[pass] CSV Importer

David Francoeur dfrancoeur04 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:43:07 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm not familiar with the mailing of patches to contribute to a project so
if I did something wrong, please let me know.

I used KeyPassX 2.0 on the Mac and the only export option that was
available was CSV. So I looked for an importer but there was only KeePass
XML importers. I wrote a basic importer for a KeePassX exported CSV into
pass.

Here is the patch.

Thanks, David

P.S. - I realized afterwards that there was a CSV importer for LastPass
that would probably have been easier to use.