[pass] gpg: cannot open `/dev/tty': Device not configured

Ivan Pedersen ivan at alpe.se
Mon Sep 21 12:14:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

I wanted to start using the OS X integration but I can’t get it to work. I use the script from here (Thanks Steffen) http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/tree/contrib/pass.applescript <http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/tree/contrib/pass.applescript> and have added the notification and shortcut to the service. But whenever I try to fetch a key i get this error message: "gpg: cannot open `/dev/tty': Device not configured”.

I only get it when trying to get a key that actually exists in the store, otherwise i get "Error: root is not in the password store.” for example.

Anyone here had this problem or can help me with it?

/Ivan