[pass] gpg: cannot open `/dev/tty': Device not configured

Ivan Pedersen ivan at alpe.se
Mon Sep 21 22:06:09 CEST 2015

Tried to apply the patches, still the same issue plus that I get some error messages. Not sure I did it right so I attached the script that I now use.

When I run it from the services menu in terminal I get this error after the same dev/tty error as before:

If I run it from inside Automator I get "pw is not defined"

My PATH looks like this:
echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/opt/X11/bin:/usr/local/MacGPG2/bin