[pass] gpg: cannot open `/dev/tty': Device not configured

Steffen Vogel post at steffenvogel.de
Mon Sep 21 21:11:03 CEST 2015

Try to check if pass.applescript is actually using the correct GPG executable.
You might have to change the PATH variable inside pass.applescript.
I had the problem once, that pass.applescript was using GPG from my MacPorts installation.

Did you applied the newest patches from the mailing list? I changed some stuff which might affect your problem..

Cheers,

—

Steffen Vogel
Robensstraße 69