[pass] Chromium Extension

GOYOT Martin martin at piwany.com
Fri Apr 15 09:31:39 CEST 2016

Hello Mathias,

To my knowledge there is no such extension for chromium. I am myself using
Chrome/chromium/whatever everyday because it really feels much more faster
and for the dev tools.

I personally use my console to get the passwords. It's not ideal but as
I've never used the Firefox extension I'm used to it.

Regards,
Martin