[pass] Customizing GPG options

Kevin Lyda kevin at ie.suberic.net
Thu Feb 4 00:09:59 CET 2016

Anyone doing development or otherwise maintaining code should install this:

https://github.com/renard/git-line-history

In this case just git blame would have been fine since there was only one
commit, but you can do things like this with git-line-history that you
can't as easily do with git blame:

git show $(for f in $(git grep -l PASSWORD_STORE_GPG_OPTS); do
  git line-history $f PASSWORD_STORE_GPG_OPTS;
done | sed 's/:.*//'|sort -u|grep .)

Kevin