[pass] Can't delete when using same name for file and folder

the_jinx at etv.cx the_jinx at etv.cx
Fri Feb 5 01:13:13 CET 2016

Just as a side note, it's the folder that gets moved in this ambiguous
request
$ pass mv test-159 test-move

I'm not sure if we want to dis-allow creation of passwords and folders
that bare the same name.
What's next? stopping people from doing things like
$ pass insert git
and expecting
$ pass git
to retrieve their git password? (the correct syntax would be: pass show
git)

The delete function is the only bit that actually needs fixing.