[pass] A web view/integration

GOYOT Martin martin at piwany.com
Sun Feb 7 20:57:17 CET 2016

Oh I didn't know of keybase. Looks like a really interesting project!

Also I don't know if Kenny Stier had the mailing list in copy when he
replied to me, but he pointed me to two mobile applications that can deal
with pass:

https://github.com/zeapo/Android-Password-Store
https://github.com/davidjb/pass-ios#readme

I decided to give the android app a try, and for my really small test until
now, looks good!