[pass] Info

Jp alcanjp at icloud.com
Fri Feb 26 17:05:08 CET 2016

Thank you for the response, well, the idea here is to use Git to
propagate the changes between PCs, right?  I guess I was confused
because I didn't realize that pass was doing the commit, and it does
make sense now.  I just needed to have a clear basic understanding of
the process of using pass with Git and since I am not a full blown dev
guy, I got confused.  I starting using syncthing that was more straight
forward.

  Thank you