[pass] Info

GOYOT Martin martin at piwany.com
Fri Feb 26 17:11:58 CET 2016

Yes you're right the idea is to be able to share those passwords. Just be
aware that git isn't "propagating". You push to a destination and then your
other devices have to pull from this destination to be on par with your
changes.

I don't know how good or bad you know git, but if the latter, I suggest
that you look at some git tutorials as in fact pass isn't really doing all
the work for you you still have to know how it works.

I would be pleased to answer your questions on the matter if you have any