[pass] Killing plaintext git:// in favor of https:// cloning

Timmo Verlaan tverlaan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:02:40 CET 2016

How many of them are unique?
Every unique item in a week/month time could be considered an install and
will try another way to install it (via https). All the other ones are
basically syncing. You could whitelist them for plain git and blacklist
everything else. Then after some more months try to move them over too.

Ofcourse I would also understand if you value availability of password
store more then secure access (albeit via central cert auth).

My two cents :-)

Best regards,
Timmo