[pass] Tree names with gpg extensions (documentation question?)

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Sat Feb 27 13:00:13 CET 2016

Hi,
most likely you are not using a recent version of pass.
This patch (
https://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/commit/?id=a619988f7986d72f4e0ac7256ce48596df6a2a34
) should have fixed that - but there was no release since then that I am
aware of. So you will need to update to the current version from git.

Regards,
lenz