[pass] Tree names with gpg extensions (documentation question?)

GOYOT Martin martin at piwany.com
Fri Feb 26 17:24:48 CET 2016

Hello Patrick,

I'm pretty sure you haven't done anything wrong. I'm also an OSX user and a
Linux user and I use a pass store initialized on a Linux and the behaviour
is the same.

So maybe the documentation is out of date or something has been
broken/changed in the code, but I would say that this is not your fault. I
hadn't noticed before this mail :)

Maybe there is a configuration option I'm not aware of...