[pass] Yet another Alfred workflow (OS X)

Johan Thorén johan at thoren.xyz
Mon Jan 4 12:30:02 CET 2016

Hi.

Thanks for Pass! It’s essential for me since I decided that I no longer trust LastPass. I created (yet another) Alfred workflow to quickly access my password-store. I found the other alternatives too complicated. The only thing my workflow does is to copy the password to the clipboard and to notify when the clipboard has been cleared. That’s the only thing I need.

https://github.com/johanthoren/simple-pass-alfred

Johan Thorén

---
I promote OpenPGP to sign and encrypt e-mails for the sake of online privacy.

You can find more info here:
https://thoren.xyz
---