[pass] Yet another Alfred workflow (OS X)

Allan Odgaard lists+pass at simplit.com
Tue Jan 19 13:52:52 CET 2016

Thanks for sharing, this made me look into the options and after testing
a few, for me the most suitable workflow is this one:
https://github.com/CGenie/alfred-pass

It has a filter script so you can search your password store from
Alfred, and it handles GPG agents (recommends installing `pinentry-mac`
so that you’ll get a graphical dialog when prompted for passphrase,
optionally storing the passphrase in the system key chain).

Kind regards Allan