[pass] Possible improvements

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Tue Jan 26 14:30:00 CET 2016

Dasho,

I recommend that you implement your suggestions as a stand-alone
program. You'll be able to make a program that is even simpler than
password-store because you won't need to support password-store's file
format (and thus won't need to use tar) and won't need to use GPG.

This might help you think about how to add such features to
password-store.  More interesting to me, however, is that you may
produce a separate program that is even simpler than password-store.
I presently use few of password-store's features, and I don't take
advantage of password-store's encryption asymmetry, so I would probably
prefer a simpler program that worked as you propose.

Tom