[pass] Simple password store

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Thu Jan 28 21:38:45 CET 2016

This should get you started on the subshell.

  #!/bin/sh
  printf pass\>
  read command
  echo "You typed '$command'."

Then parse $command and pass the arguments to a function.

If you assume that arguments contain no spaces and you like
living life on the edge, you can just run $command:

  #!/bin/sh
  while true; do
    printf pass\>
    read command