[pass] Multiple accounts on one domain

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:51:23 CET 2016

I can't help you with the script, but I can weigh in on how I manage
similar store entries. For the most part, I just keep passwords in the root
of the store with the domain name (if applicable) as the file name. When I
have multiples on the same domain, I let the domain name be a directory
instead, and give the directory entries some kind of descriptive names. I
currently don't use any browser integrations (I'm happy with passmenu), so
I can't speak for how well this scheme might work with them. Your mileage
may vary.

/Emil