[pass] Clip and Print

Kevin Cox kevincox at kevincox.ca
Sun Mar 20 23:07:26 CET 2016

Hello,

I really enjoy pass and have been using it a while for all of my
passwords but one thing that I find is that I have some entries that
contain the password in the first line but also contain other data in
subsequent lines. Often I find myself using `-c` to copy the password
then running pass again to dump the whole entry. It would really help my
use case if there was an option to still print the other lines when
using the clip option.

I was wondering if anyone else would find this option useful and if
there was any interest in this feature.

Cheers, Kevin