[pass] [Add passphrase feature 1/4] add new command 'passphrase'

Martin Bless martin at mbless.de
Tue May 10 17:43:59 CEST 2016

Am Tue, 10 May 2016 15:51:24 +0200 schrieb Joschka Tillmanns:

Hello Joschka,

> May I get some feedback for this patch?

I don't like the idea of introducing the dependency of "aspell". For
example I'd like to use "pass" in combination with "Ansible" to set up a
server. But I don't want to have to deal with aspell there.

Better make generating passphrases a utility of its own. Passphrases are
a topic of its own. Think of the many different languages one would want.

Greetings Martin

--
http://mbless.de