[pass] Comments in .gid-id files

Lucas Hoffmann l-m-h at web.de
Tue May 17 10:59:08 CEST 2016

As Héctor has demonstrated that is something that can easily be done
from outside pass.  I think it could therefore rather be put into a
separate script under contrib/ .  I think the main script should only be
patched for security bugfixes, important features that can not be
implemented as a separate script or to include features that have
demonstrated to be very popular/useful and would gain much simplicity if
moved from contirb/ to the main script.

But that's just my rant against feature creep which you need not agree
with :)

Lucas