[pass] [Feature Request] Add a `--raw` option to `pass ls`

Tobias Girstmair junkgir-passwd at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 8 10:49:18 CET 2016

I made such a patch, but it didn't get any attention.

Instead of --raw, it uses -p or --parsable.

https://github.com/girst/password-store

Linden Krouse <ztaticnull at gmail.com> schrieb am 23:44 Montag, 7.November 2016:

So, I've been attempting to write some custom front-end-y types of interfaces for my desktop environment and I've recently gotten to making `pass` more convenient to use. To do so, it would be extraordinarily helpful for there to be an option for `pass` to dump fully qualified paths/names for it's passwords (without decrypting them). So, without further adieu:

I propose an option for `pass ls` which will print raw paths rather than a pretty print tree structure. For example:

Output of `pass ls`:

```
Password Store
├── email
│   └── address at domain.com
├── money
│   ├── bankbank1.com
│   │   └── username
│   └── bankbank2.com
│       └── username
└── web
    └── postingforum1.com
        └── username
```

Output of `pass ls --raw`:

```
email/address at domain.com
money/bankbank1.com/username
money/bankbank2.com/username
web/postingforum1.com/username
```

This would make parsing the current state of the store much more convenient to anyone trying to use `pass` as their back-end data store.