[pass] Provide symbol set as command line argument

Lenz Weber mail at lenzw.de
Fri Nov 11 12:01:21 CET 2016

...or just use urandom, which is non-blocking, does not "waste
randomness" and is totally acceptable for this use case.
I recommend watching this talk:
https://media.ccc.de/v/32c3-7441-the_plain_simple_reality_of_entropy

Essentially, it boils down to this: the feature request was about
providing specific character sets for specific passwords.
Base64 may sometimes be sufficient and sometimes just not satisfy
restrictions imposed by the website -  it definitely is not the answer
for the feature request.
Generating it by wrangling /dev/(u)random might or might not be the best
approach.

But before all that, there are other questions:
* should pass offer these options? (my opinion: yes, as this is
necessary for some sites)
* If yes, how should it do so?
    * Should it be a command switch,
    * should it be passed as a CHARSET environment varianble (my
preference)?

THEN we can look at a way to get those passwords - and keep in mind: it
should not introduce new dependencies and it should run not only on
linux, but on OSX, BSD and a nix-y windows environment.