Password Mapping

Alexandre Pujol alexandre at pujol.io
Sun Feb 12 22:29:45 CET 2017

Have a look at the following threads in the ML:

[1] pass tomb: That put the whole password store in a LUKS dm-crypt
block storage. This is a better solution that the one you propose
because tomb like pass is a well known software using state of the art
strong cryptography (Full disclosure: I'm the author of pass tomb).

[2] This month discussion: It is what you call a password mapping,
although the solution proposed in the discussion is not the same.

[3] Last year thread on the same subject.

[1]
https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/password-store/2017-February/002716.html
[2]
https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/password-store/2017-February/002700.html