pass-otp: A pass extension for managing one-time-password tokens

Gambiit admin at lesderniersdelaclasse.pw
Wed Feb 15 08:53:48 CET 2017

Hello tad,

I've had the same idea some time ago but only to totp 2FA. Take a look
on my own improvements
https://github.com/Gambiit/password-store
So, my first feedback is the same as those I had for my contribution :
- keep the code as simple as possible.
- 2FA on the same device is not 2FA.
But I find very interesting your implementation of a hotp 2FA. So, thanks :)

Gambiit

<ps>
Do you know about this kickstarter : https://www.themooltipass.com/ ? I
saw it at the last fosdem show of brussel. It's a very nice solution to
all our question about ID management.
</ps>