Pass for iOS

Johannes Marbach johannesmarbach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 07:45:36 CET 2017

Actually I just realised that the store could already be sycned over wifi
with a local git server. For the key, maybe scanning from a QR code would
be nice (see e.g. https://github.com/4bitfocus/asc-key-to-qr-code).
Otherwise I don't really see how to securely get my key into the app.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 8:43 PM, Johannes Marbach <johannesmarbach at gmail.com